Monday 31 January 2011

My World Tuesday (2)

Greetings. More pictures from Australia.
I was down at Wilsons Promontory this weekend - wonderful place. Blue sea, blue skies, wildlife.

On a still day Tidal River can look like this.













The Prom may not be as famous as some of our other landmarks, but its great non the less.
Hope you like it.
SCM

You can find more post like this at That's My World!

Visit my other blog - Paying Ready Attention by clicking on the link in the blog list.


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous place and a terrific capture, Stewart! Do love those blue skies!! Hope you have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wobderful plac (wish I was there) and photo stunning colors

    Have a nice week,
    Greetings, Bram

    Link to My Word Tuesday post!

    Seen on My World Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful reflection. Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you enjoyed Burnham, I am pleased I brought you some memories.

    ReplyDelete